Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reflections on Blog Post 4


Hi everyone, once again thanks for leaving comments and providing constructive feedback for my blog post. I will take note of all your suggestions and try to make my blog post even better the next time. Like all of you mentioned, I should have tried to make my post more personal and could have reflected more on my role as a member in the team.
So, let me now reflect more on my role. After viewing the video clip, I realised that I was paying attention to all the ideas of my other group members. I tried my best to encourage them to put forward their ideas more confidently by asking them questions like why you think this will work and questions like were there any possible drawbacks of the design that they suggested. I felt that this indeed made sure that everyone contributed their own suggestions and there was an active participation during the meeting. But, I felt that I could have been more active during the meeting. Due to the fear of myself being videotaped, I was a little nervous to put forward the ideas that I thought of before the meeting. I shall try to overcome this fear and improve during the second meeting by building up more confidence in myself.
Also, I personally felt that I should have included a video clip of the meeting so that all of you could take a look at it and it would be easier for you to relate to my performance during the meeting. So, keeping all these points in mind, I will try my best to improve myself during the second meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment