Friday, March 26, 2010

Reflections on Post 1 and 2


Reflections on Blog Post 1:
Hi everyone! Thank you all for leaving your comments! I am glad that you all liked my post and I hope that after reading it, all of you had a clear view on what communication and teamwork really mean to us. Like what Iswarya suggested, maybe I should have mentioned something about the differences between a team and a group, and elaborated more with suitable examples, which I had missed out in my post. Overall, I personally felt that maybe adding some pictures to the post would have made it even more interesting and better for readers to understand the topic well.

Reflections on Blog Post 2:
Once again, I would like to thank all of you for reading my blog post thoroughly and giving me suggestions on how to make it even better. I am very happy that you found my post interesting and enjoyable to read. I will try my best to make all my other posts equally entertaining. Like what all of you mentioned, I did realize that the conclusion was missing in my post. I will take this into consideration and make sure that I do not repeat the same mistake again. Another thing that I missed was the analysis to the personal experiences that I shared. Perhaps I could have related those experiences that I shared to the culture and fundamentals of effective communication, like what Zhi Hong mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment